- The History of Christmas
- Christmas around the world
- Find out how much you know about festive traditions across Europe.
- Preparations for Christmas
- British Christmas
- Journey out of Darkness is a full size 24-page comic book, designed for a 10-14 year old
Advent calendars :
- Advent Calendar – interactive : Click the numbers to get facts around the world.
- A fun Advent Calendar – countdown to Christmas with questions about Christmas celebrations around the world.
- Advent Calendar
- Christmas tree
- Thanksgiving – Ημέρα των Ευχαριστιών
- Αnimated cards
- Elf yourself – Kάνε τον εαυτό σου νάνο
- Dancing Santa – Kάνε τον εαυτό σου ή το φίλο σου Άη-Βασίλη που χορεύει
- Gingerbread Cookie Card
- The Gingerbread Man with Everything
- Create your own snowflake
- Jigsaw – Πάζλ
- Μake a snowman – Φτιάξε ένα χιονάνθρωπο
- Santa sends a letter to your friend – Στείλε κάρτα από τον Άη-Βασίλη στο φίλο σου.
- A simple ESL game 4U
- The melting snowman
- Design your own Gingerbread House
- Do you want to throw a snowball with your friends?
- Snowman 1, Snowman 2, Snowman 3
- A snowflake maker, snowflake workshop
- Problem solving
- Santa Rider
- Happy Santa
- Help Santa
- The Rain Deer Orchestra
- Catch presents: Help Santa catch and pick up presents
School or family party games
Here ´s a party game you can play with children or even parents! All you need are paper plates and pens for each player. The teacher tells the players to put their paper plate on their head.Then the teacher will give a series of instructions for the players to draw on their paper plates (that are on their heads) without looking.
- Here are the instructions:
1. Draw a line for a floor.
2. Draw a Christmas Tree. Add decorations if you feel so inclined.
3. Draw a star on top of your tree.
4. Draw a fireplace with a mantel next to the tree.
5. Draw a stocking hanging from the mantel of your fireplace.
6. Draw a present below the tree.
- After the six steps have been given, let everyone look at their masterpieces. Get ready for a serious giggle fest.Then have players count up how many points they received by following this rubric:
1. 2 points if the tree touches the floor.
2. 2 points if your stocking is touching your mantel.
3. 1 point if your star touches your tree.
4. 1 point if your star is above your tree.
5. 1 point for every Christmas ornament ball that is ON your tree, etc.
6. 1 point if your fireplace doesn’t touch the tree
7. 1 point if you actually drew something decorative on your stocking (or something cute, like a tiny kitten peeking out).
8. 2 points if your present is under your tree.
- The player with the most points should receive a really awesome prize
Looking for more games?
- The see-how-many-marshmallows-you-can-get-through-the-wreath-and-into-the-bucket-in-a-minute game.
- The Can-you-stack-the-cups-with-one-hand-in-a-minute game.
- The How-many-ornaments-can-you-balance-on-a-yardstick-and-papertowel tube-without-it-falling-over-in-a-minute game.
- The Can-you-get-the-red-pompom-on-a-string-up-on-your-vaseline-covered-nose-in-a-minute game.
- The Nut-stacker game.
- The How-many-ornaments-can-we-hang-on-the-string-without-using-our-hands-in-a-minute game.
- Can-you-get-the-cookie-from-your-forehead-into-your-mouth-without-using-your-hands-in-a-minute game.
- Lyrics training
- Christmas lights 2012
- Carol maker
- Top 10 Christmas songs
- Learn English with Christmas songs
- Christmas songs with gaps
- Text me “Merry Christmas”
- A christmas tie and an awesome elf hat
- Free printable snowman countdown to Christmas
- PAPADELIgames collection on pinterest
- Christmas tree 1, Christmas tree 2
- Paper Models
- Pencil toppers 1, pencil toppers 2, Kermit, Fozzie
- The best free crafts
- British Council
- Busy sites
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Crafts and Printable Activities
- Classroom Resources
- Lesson plans
- Minute to win it!
- Primary Resources
- Text Snowflake Creator
- Web tools: generate enormous projects about Christmas using various online tools.
Christmas treats for a school party
One of a kind gifts
- Oven mitt filled with spaghetti and sauce
- more ideas
Happy, Happy New Year!
NEW YEAR’S EVE COUNTDOWN !
1. New Year’s Eve Countdown balloons: Put a note inside each balloon and do what it says at that hour…wear glow necklaces, play a game, eat candy, have some noise makers and poppers in the midnight balloon… Have fun!
NEW YEAR TRADITIONS
- New Year around the world
- New Year Customs Worldwide
- New Year’s Lesson
- Interactive Map nad New Year’s Quiz
- Happy New Year 2013! – around the globe
CHINESE NEW YEAR
- Games and ideas
- Hats, more hats
- Noise maker
- Spin drum
- Writing templates